60+ San Diego Weekend Events: Beer Festival, Spirits Festival, Taste of Adams, Corn Hole Tournament, Free Summer Concerts & Movies, Beer, Wine, Parties, & More | June 25-28, 2015
Summer is here and there are lots of fun and interesting San Diego events to check out including Santee Movies by the Lake series & Carlsbad TGIF Concerts in the Parks kick off on Friday, Stone Brews Cruise IV on Friday, Taste Of Adams Avenue on Sunday, huge Corn Hole Tournament @ Tin Roof, Beer X Festival, Oceanside Independence Parade, Distilled Spirit & Cocktail Festival, Julian Gold Rush Days, free Movies in the Park, and July 4th events are next weekend! Below is a list of several fun events, and most of them are FREE!
FREE San Diego: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
San Diego Weekend Events: June 25-28, 2015
San Diego Weekly Events:
- Thursdays: Curbside Bites @ Innovations Academy | Gourmet Food Trucks, 5-8PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Thursdays Is The New Firkin Friday @ Thorn Street Brewery | New Cask Of Specialty Ale Starting @ 5:30PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Thirsty Thursdays Trivia @ Tidewater Tavern | 7PM, Drink Specials, Prizes (more info)
- Thursdays: Carmel Valley – Certified Farmers’ Market @ Canyon Crest Academy | 2:30-7PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Horton Square Farmers Market | March-October, 11AM-3PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Linda Vista Farmers’ Market | 2-6PM (more info)
- Thurdays: UTC Farmers’ Market @ 7131 Regents | 3-7PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Balboa Park History Tour @ San Diego History Center | $15, 11AM-Noon (more info)
- Thursdays: Oceanside – Farmers’ Market @ Downtown Oceanside | 9AM-1PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Oceanside – Sunset Market @ Downtown Oceanside | Farmers’ Market, Arts & Crafts, Live Music, 5-9PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Chula Vista – Third Avenue Village Farmers’ Market | 3-7PM (more info)
- Fridays: Free Lunchtime Concerts @ Westfield UTC | ‘Plaza Unglugged’, Local San Diego Musicians, 12-2PM (more info)
- Fridays: Friday Night Live Free Concerts @ Carlsbad Village | 7-9PM (more info)
- Fridays: Ecstatic Dance: Shut Up & Throw Down @ Dance Place San Diego | Classes & Open Dance Parties, 1st & 3rd Fridays (more info)
- Fridays: Gaslamp Ghosts Walking Tour | 90 Minute Tour Through Gaslamp’s Most Haunted Locations, 5PM (more info)
- Fridays: Hops On The Harbor | Beer Pairing Dinner Cruise, Live Music, Harbor Views (more info)
- Fridays: People’s Produce Farmers’ Market | South Eastern San Diego Outdoor Marketplace, 3-7PM (more info)
- Fridays: Kearny Mesa Farmers Market @ 5898 Copley Dr | 10:30AM-1:30PM (more info)
- Fridays: La Mesa – Farmers Market @ La Mesa Civic Center | Fresh Produce, Flowers, Hot Food, Artisan Cheeses & Oils, 2-6PM (more info)
- Fridays: Imperial Beach – Farmers’ Market @ Pier Plaza | Noon-7:30PM (more info)
- Saturdays: City Heights Farmers’ Market | Produce, Arts & Crafts, Kids’ Activities, Live Entertainment, 9AM-1PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Little Italy Summer Film Festival @ Amici Park Amphiteater | Film Screenings, 8PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Vista Farmers Market @ San Diego County Courthouse | Oldest Farmers Market In San Diego County, 8AM-1Pm (more info)
- Saturdays: Little Italy Mercato @ W. Cedar From Kettner To Front | Market, Live Music, 8AM-2PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Tuna Harbor Dockside Market @ Port Of San Diego | Free, Open Air Seafood Market, 8AM-1PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Golden Hill Farmers’ Market @ B Street Between 27th & 28th | 9:30AM-1:30PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Free Lunchtime Concerts @ Westfield UTC | ‘Plaza Unglugged’, Local San Diego Musicians, 12-2PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Scripps Ranch Farmers’ Market | 9AM-1:30PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Southeast San Diego Peoples Produce Certified Market | 3-6PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Del Mar – Farmers Market @ Del Mar City Hall Parking Lot | Fresh Produce, Eggs, Seafood, Flowers, 1-4PM (more info)
- Sundays: Free Sunday Concerts @ Seaport Village East Plaza Gazebo | 1-4PM, Family Friendly (more info)
- Sundays: North San Diego Farmers Market @ Sikes Adobe Historic Farmstead | 10:30AM-3:30PM (more info)
- Sundays: Gaslamp 3rd Avenue Farmers Market | 9AM-1PM (more info)
- Sundays: Hillcrest Farmers Market @ Hillcrest DMV Parking Lot | 9AM-2PM (more info)
- Sundays: Free Lunchtime Concerts @ Westfield UTC | ‘Plaza Unglugged’, Local San Diego Musicians, 12-2PM (more info)
- Sundays: Point Loma Farmers’ Market @ Canon & Rosecrans | 9:30AM-2:30Pm (more info)
- Sundays: San Marcos – Farmers’ Market @ 1020 W San Marcos Blvd | 11AM-3PM (more info)
- Sundays: Solana Beach – Cedros Avenue Farmers’ Market | 1-5PM (more info)
- Sundays: Rancho Santa Fe – Farmers Market @ 16079 San Dieguito Rd | 9:30AM-2PM (more info)
June 25: Santee – Emerald River @ Santee Town Center Community Park East | Part Of Free Summer Concert Series, 6:30-8PM (more info)
June 25: Chefs & Shakers Party @ SummerSalt Pool Lounge atop Hotel Palomar | $30, 6:30PM
In celebration of CityBeat’s Drink Issue, join us at SummerSalt Pool Lounge atop Hotel Palomar on June 25th. A dozen bartender and chef teams will come together to put forth one cohesive pairing utilizing SALT as their inspiration. More info.
June 26: Stone Brews Cruise IV Aboard The Hornblower’s Inspiration | 3-Hour Cruise, Live Music, Local Craft Brewery Beers, Views Of San Diego Bay
Set sail with us as we embark on the biggest Stone Brews Cruise to date aboard the Biggest Yacht on the west coast, the Hornblower Inspiration. We sail the San Diego Bay and experience one of a kind views. The cruise features unlimited samples of different Stone Craft Beers, including special releases and limited production. More info.
June 27: Distilled: San Diego Spirit & Cocktail Festival | Spirits & Cocktail Sampling, Competitions, 1-5PM
San Diego is becoming a center of personally crafted distilled spirits. To celebrate this, and honor the best, the San Diego County Fair has added a new festival and competition: Distilled. The festival features award-winning spirit and cocktail sampling, bartender competitions and more. Saturday, June 27, in the Paddock, Red Star Café, Paddock Tavern, and 17 Hands Restaurant and Cantina. More info.
June 27: Tux ‘n Tennies Summer Bash On The Bay | Benefit, Cocktail Reception, Live Music, Dinner & Entertainment
Come celebrate our Summer Pops kick off gala- Tux ‘n Tennies Summer Bash on the Bay featuring—Papa Doo Run Run: A Tribute to The Beach Boys. Festivities get underway with a cocktail reception featuring awesome hors d’oeuvres, open bar, live music, photographs with vintage Woodies, and many more exciting activities. More info.
June 27: Twisted Manzanita Ales & Spirits 5th Anniversary @ Silo Makers Quarter | Craft Beer & Spririts, Live Music, Food, Benefit, 4-7PM
Save the date for this always epic event featuring all of your favorite Twisted Manzanita Ales, Craft Spirits and the official release of our first sour! Enjoy bites from neighborhood restaurants, live music from local bands and of course, an all-inclusive festival of Twisted Manzanita Craft Beer and Spirits! More info.
June 27: Beer X San Diego Festival @ Waterfront Park | Beer & Live Music Festival, $35, 6-10PM
91X San Diego and #ROCKSTARBEER have come together to put on the wildest craft beer festival in San Diego. The night is complete with a tasting of over 150 craft beers and music from artists that we all love. More info.
June 27: Oceanside – Independence Parade | Floats, Music, Cars, Starts @ 10AM
Join us on Saturday, June 27, 2015 for the 21st annual Independence Parade as it makes it way north on Coast Highway from Wisconsin Avenue to Civic Center Drive (just past City Hall). Come see floats, bands, walking groups, cool cars and much more. Our theme this year is “Legends and Legacies”. More info.
June 27: Ocean Beach – Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off Festival | 65,000+ Visitors, Family-Friendly, Chili Tastings, Live Entertainment, Food & Drink, 10AM-8PM
The 36th Annual Ocean Beach Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off Festival will offer attendees eclectic fun in the sun that’s great for all ages. Join more than 65,000 visitors for tasty festival nosh, art, beachfront entertainment, shopping and, more. The Chili Competition will feature more than two dozen tastings from amateur entrants competing for titles. More info.
June 27: Corn Hole Tournament @ Tin Roof | $300 Prize Pack, 2PM
Tin Roof and San Diego Social League are hosting our first annual Corn Hole Tournament. Gather your friends and register today! First prize will walk with $300 and a prize pack you don’t want to miss. Drink and food specials all tournament long! More info.
June 27-28: Julian – Gold Rush Days | Historical Reenactments, Gold Panning, Train Rides, Arts & Crafts, Food & Drink, Children’s Pioneer Games
Come celebrate San Diego County’s gold rush history at Julian Gold Rush Days! There’ll be historical encampments, gun fighting, reenactments & mock claim jumping, tomahawk throwing demonstrations, gold panning & so much more! Plenty of family fun! More info.
June 27-28: Oceanside Dance Academy 25th Anniversary @ Center Theater | Dance Performance, $20, 2:30PM (more info)
June 28: Bikini Fashion Show @ Harrah’s Resort Southern California | Poolside Fashion Show, 21+, 1:30-3PM
Fashion Week San Diego is back for its Annual Bikini Fashion Show featuring some of the latest in swimwear design, and they are fabulous! More info.
June 28: Taste Of Adams Avenue | Tasting Tour, 30+ Locations, Shopping, 11AM-3PM
This gastronomic trek will feature 30 restaurants, coffee houses, pubs, wine bars and unique eateries in one of San Diego’s hottest and historic neighborhoods. Food lovers can access their favorite restaurants by foot, bike, or by complimentary trolley service available along Adams Avenue. More info.
June 28: Smash Mouth/Toad The Wet Sprocket/Tonic @ Humphreys Concerts By The Bay | 7:00PM (more info)
June 28: La Mesa – Emerald River Band @ Harry Griffen Park | Free, Country/Classic Rock, Part Of “Sundays At Six”, 6PM (more info)
- June: June Events, Festivals, Parties, & Entertainment
- July 4th: Fourth of July Events: Fireworks, Celebrations, Pictures, Where To Watch, Parades
- Pride: Pride Events: Parade, Festival, Shows, & More
- September 4-7: Labor Day Labor Day Weekend Events: Concerts, Festivals, Parties, Food & Drink
Newsletter: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Submit events: If you would like to submit events for our calendar, please email us at sandiegopipeline at gmail dot com