MANY San Diego Weekend Events & Giveaways ($290+): Hess Fest, SD International Fringe Festival, LomaPalooza, Parties, Music, Beer, Wine, & More | July 23-26, 2015
It’s going to be an amazing weekend in San Diego & we’ve got lots of area events for you including San Diego International Fringe Festival all weekend, Hess Fest 2015 & LomaPalooza on Saturday, Insect Festival at San Diego Botanical Garden, San Diego Gay Men’s Chorus at Balboa Theatre, North PB Sip N’ Stoll, & much more! Below is a list of several other fun events, and most of them are FREE!
FREE San Diego: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Featured: Hess Fest 2015 @ Mike Hess Brewing Co. | Street Party, Unlimited Samples From 19 Breweries, Food Tastings, Live Music (Win Tickets $120)
Win San Diego Tickets:
- Win Tickets ($120): Hess Fest 2015 @ Mike Hess Brewing Co. | Street Party, Unlimited Samples From 19 Breweries, Food Tastings, Live Music (July 25)
- Win Tickets ($40): Dive-In Theater & Pool Party @ Lafayette Hotel | Film & Music Video Screenings, Beautiful Poolside Location, Drinks, Vendors, & More! (August 15)
- Win Tickets ($130+): San Diego Cork & Draft Classic Wine & Beer Festival @ Embarcadero Park North | Unlimited Tastings, Local Entertainment, & More! (August 29)
San Diego Weekend Events: July 23-26, 2015
All Weekend: Lipsinky Family San Diego Jewish Arts Festival | Theatre, Art, Music, World Premieres
The Lipinsky Family San Diego Jewish Arts Festival has been presented by San Diego Repertory Theatre for 22 years. The festival is a celebration of artistic expressions of Jewish history, traditions and ideas. The festival has brought together artists from 13 different countries, produced numerous world premieres, and presented work in seven languages. More info.
July 23: Santee – Clay Colton Band @ Santee Town Center Community Park East | Part Of Free Summer Concert Series, 6:30-8PM (more info)
July 23-August 2: San Diego International Fringe Festival | Theatre & Live Performances, Multiple Venues
The San Diego International Fringe Festival delivers the beautiful, the bizarre, and the unexpected. Artists from across the United States and around the world participate alongside home-grown talent, in art forms spanning from theatre, buskers/street performers, cabaret, comedy, circus, dance, film, poetry, spoken word, & so much more. More info.
July 24: La Mesa – Despicable Me 2 @ La Mesita Park | Movie In The Park, Family-Friendly, 8PM (more info)
July 24: Big Head Todd & The Monsters/G. Love & Special Sauce @ Humphreys Concerts By The Bay | 6:30PM (more info)
July 24-25: Pine Valley – Pine Valley Days @ Pine Valley County Park | Parade, Live Music, Deep Pit BBQ, Food & Drink, Horse Shoe Tournament, Kids Activities
Pine Valley Days is an annual event for the last 46 years. It is presented by the Mountain Empire Men’s Club and uses all proceeds to support education and scholarships to the students of the Mountain Empire school systems. More info.
Win Tickets ($120) – July 25: Hess Fest 2015 @ Mike Hess Brewing Co. | Street Party, Unlimited Samples From 19 Breweries, Food Tastings, Live Music
Join us and some of our friends in celebrating our 5 year anniversary. We’re taking over Grim Avenue even larger than last year! We’ll be joined by the best of San Diego’s breweries and even some of our friends from AZ! Besides the breweries, we’ve got some of SD’s finest eateries participating in the celebration. All this, plus two live bands – it’s a street party like no other! More info.
July 25: LomaPalooza @ Point Loma | Free, Community Concert, Live Music, Kids Activities, Food & Drinks
The Point Loma Summer Concerts celebrates 15 years by featuring a community concert on Saturday, July 25, starting in the afternoon and ending at 8:30. The event will feature home grown bands and musical groups as well as activities for kids, food and booths from local non-profits. Please come and join in on the fun, music and friends. More info.
July 25: Star Of India’s Family Overnight @ Maritime Museum | Family-Friendly Night On Ship, Experience 19th Century Life At Sea
The Maritime Museum of San Diego is proud to offer this unique opportunity to spend a night aboard the 1863 barkStar of India. Although we will not technically leave the dock, we will be embarking on an imaginary voyage to relive the lives and times of the many emigrant passengers in the Great Age of Sail. More info.
July 25: La Jolla – Gin Fest @ Hiatus Lounge | Tastings, Cocktail Demos, 2PM (more info)
July 25-26: Insect Festival 2015 @ San Diego Botanical Garden | Educational, Hands On Activities, Family-Friendly, 10AM-4PM
This one-of-a-kind event features thousands of fascinating creepy-crawlies including live insects, lizards, snakes, and the famous “Madagascar hissing cockroaches.” Children can practice bug collecting, hands-on insect arts and crafts, and even taste cooked mealworm larva (in various flavors such as mesquite, teriyaki, and barbeque!). More info.
July 25-26: San Diego Gay Men’s Chorus Imagine @ Balboa Theatre | The Music Of Lennon & McCartney, 30th Anniversary Celebration
Their songs and poetic lyrics defined a generation, a movement, a nation. Join us as we Imagine a world our founding singers could have only dreamed about as we journey through the timeless classics of Lennon & McCartney. It’s all here from radicals rocking a “Revolution” to the childlike whimsy of “Yellow Submarine” to the soul-searching “Long and Winding Road.” More info.
July 26: Pacific Beach – North PB Sip ‘N Stroll | Free, Family-Friendly, 11AM-5PM
The North PB Sip ‘N Stroll is back! The event promotes and uncovers the Pacific Beach Community brick & mortar and “from-home” businesses we all love. This proved to be a great opportunity to meet your neighbors and familiarize yourself with all of the local Businesses in our beautiful neighborhood we love so much. More info.
July 26: Jim Gaffigan – Contagious @ Humphreys Concerts By The Bay | 6:30&8:30PM (more info)
July 26: Warner Bros Presents: Bug Bunny At The Symphony II @ Embarcadero Marina Park South | San Diego Symphony Orchestra Performance With Classic Looney Tunes Projections, 8PM (more info)
July 26: La Mesa – Fanny & The Atta Boys @ Harry Griffen Park | Free, Folk/Swing, Part Of “Sundays At Six”, 6PM (more info)
July 26: Oceanside – Sunday Concerts at Heritage Park | Free, Family-Friendly, 4-6PM (more info)
July 26: Oceanside – Oceanside Day At Petco Park | San Diego Padres Vs. Florida Marlins, $20, 1:10PM (more info)
San Diego Weekly Events:
- Thursdays: Curbside Bites @ Innovations Academy | Gourmet Food Trucks, 5-8PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Thursdays Is The New Firkin Friday @ Thorn Street Brewery | New Cask Of Specialty Ale Starting @ 5:30PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Thirsty Thursdays Trivia @ Tidewater Tavern | 7PM, Drink Specials, Prizes (more info)
- Thursdays: Carmel Valley – Certified Farmers’ Market @ Canyon Crest Academy | 2:30-7PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Horton Square Farmers Market | March-October, 11AM-3PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Linda Vista Farmers’ Market | 2-6PM (more info)
- Thurdays: UTC Farmers’ Market @ 7131 Regents | 3-7PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Balboa Park History Tour @ San Diego History Center | $15, 11AM-Noon (more info)
- Thursdays: Oceanside – Farmers’ Market @ Downtown Oceanside | 9AM-1PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Oceanside – Sunset Market @ Downtown Oceanside | Farmers’ Market, Arts & Crafts, Live Music, 5-9PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Chula Vista – Third Avenue Village Farmers’ Market | 3-7PM (more info)
- Fridays: Free Lunchtime Concerts @ Westfield UTC | ‘Plaza Unglugged’, Local San Diego Musicians, 12-2PM (more info)
- Fridays: Friday Night Live Free Concerts @ Carlsbad Village | 7-9PM (more info)
- Fridays: Ecstatic Dance: Shut Up & Throw Down @ Dance Place San Diego | Classes & Open Dance Parties, 1st & 3rd Fridays (more info)
- Fridays: Gaslamp Ghosts Walking Tour | 90 Minute Tour Through Gaslamp’s Most Haunted Locations, 5PM (more info)
- Fridays: Hops On The Harbor | Beer Pairing Dinner Cruise, Live Music, Harbor Views (more info)
- Fridays: People’s Produce Farmers’ Market | South Eastern San Diego Outdoor Marketplace, 3-7PM (more info)
- Fridays: Kearny Mesa Farmers Market @ 5898 Copley Dr | 10:30AM-1:30PM (more info)
- Fridays: La Mesa – Farmers Market @ La Mesa Civic Center | Fresh Produce, Flowers, Hot Food, Artisan Cheeses & Oils, 2-6PM (more info)
- Fridays: Imperial Beach – Farmers’ Market @ Pier Plaza | Noon-7:30PM (more info)
- Saturdays: City Heights Farmers’ Market | Produce, Arts & Crafts, Kids’ Activities, Live Entertainment, 9AM-1PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Little Italy Summer Film Festival @ Amici Park Amphiteater | Film Screenings, 8PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Vista Farmers Market @ San Diego County Courthouse | Oldest Farmers Market In San Diego County, 8AM-1Pm (more info)
- Saturdays: Little Italy Mercato @ W. Cedar From Kettner To Front | Market, Live Music, 8AM-2PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Tuna Harbor Dockside Market @ Port Of San Diego | Free, Open Air Seafood Market, 8AM-1PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Golden Hill Farmers’ Market @ B Street Between 27th & 28th | 9:30AM-1:30PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Free Lunchtime Concerts @ Westfield UTC | ‘Plaza Unglugged’, Local San Diego Musicians, 12-2PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Scripps Ranch Farmers’ Market | 9AM-1:30PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Southeast San Diego Peoples Produce Certified Market | 3-6PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Del Mar – Farmers Market @ Del Mar City Hall Parking Lot | Fresh Produce, Eggs, Seafood, Flowers, 1-4PM (more info)
- Sundays: Free Sunday Concerts @ Seaport Village East Plaza Gazebo | 1-4PM, Family Friendly (more info)
- Sundays: North San Diego Farmers Market @ Sikes Adobe Historic Farmstead | 10:30AM-3:30PM (more info)
- Sundays: Gaslamp 3rd Avenue Farmers Market | 9AM-1PM (more info)
- Sundays: Hillcrest Farmers Market @ Hillcrest DMV Parking Lot | 9AM-2PM (more info)
- Sundays: Free Lunchtime Concerts @ Westfield UTC | ‘Plaza Unglugged’, Local San Diego Musicians, 12-2PM (more info)
- Sundays: Point Loma Farmers’ Market @ Canon & Rosecrans | 9:30AM-2:30Pm (more info)
- Sundays: San Marcos – Farmers’ Market @ 1020 W San Marcos Blvd | 11AM-3PM (more info)
- Sundays: Solana Beach – Cedros Avenue Farmers’ Market | 1-5PM (more info)
- Sundays: Rancho Santa Fe – Farmers Market @ 16079 San Dieguito Rd | 9:30AM-2PM (more info)
- July: July Events, Festivals, Parties, & Entertainment
- September 4-7: Labor Day Labor Day Weekend Events: Concerts, Festivals, Parties, Food & Drink
- Halloween: San Diego Halloween Parties, Costume Contest, & More
Newsletter: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Submit events: If you would like to submit events for our calendar, please email us at sandiegopipeline at gmail dot com