Mount Angel Oktoberfest 2015 | Beer, Cider, Wine, Oregon’s Favorite Biergarten, Sausage, Alpenhorns, Car Show, Bavarian Band
From our sponsors: Celebrate Oktoberfest in the heart of Oregon’s hop growing region at Mount Angel Oktoberfest this September! With food, drink, live entertainment, & more — there’s so much to see & do for the whole family! More info below.
Related Events and Info:
- September 4-7: San Diego Labor Day Weekend Events: Concerts, Festivals, Parties, Food & Drink
- Win Tickets ($120): San Diego Bacon Fest @ Liberty Station – NTC Park | Unlimited Food & Drink Tastings, 25+ Breweries & Distilleries, Live Music (September 5)
- Win Tickets ($140): 2015 Clever Talks | Concert-Like Conference To Inspire Millennials, Guest Speakers, Lil Jon, Jenna Marbles, & More! (September 26)
- Win Tickets ($200): 2015 Fashion Week San Diego In La Jolla | Runway Shows, Parties, Workshops, & More! (October 1-4)
Mount Angel Oktoberfest Info:
From our sponsors:
Mount Angel Oktoberfest
September 17-20, 2015
Thursday – Saturday: 11 a.m. – Midnight
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Most events are Free | All Ages
Admission varies from $5 – $15 depending upon date/time / no charge to anyone under 21 | 21+ after 9 p.m. in two venues
See oktoberfest.org for information on lodging and events.
Like us on Facebook to enjoy the countdown to the festival.
In the heart of Oregon’s hop growing region, Mount Angel’s family focused Oktoberfest brings 350,000 people to the Bavarian village every September. The Northwest’s oldest and best loved Folk Festival – celebrates the fruits of the harvest, with a nice focus on hops!
German style biers, Northwest craft brew favorites, lots of wine and a bit of cider are served in 4 Biergartens, each showcasing different favorites.
There is something for everyone in the family at the Mount Angel Oktoberfest.
- World Class entertainment from Germany, Canada, New York, Utah, Oregon, Florida and California, from Alphorns to Alpine Rock is shared continuously on 4 stages; including Die Original Donaumusikanten from Bavaria courtesy of Lufthansa airlines.
- Over 50 non-profit food booths serving the best Bavarian and local treats.
- Each day begins with a traditional Webertanz performed by local school children, and performances by Folk Dancers throughout the day at the bandstand.
- Free Kindergarten with Farm Fun Activities sponsored by Wilco, Children focused performances in the Performers Pavilion-by Columbia Bank, rock climbing, rides, games and more on Saturday and Sunday.
- Friday and Saturday night Street Dances-Free!
- Friday is Saluting Our Armed Forces Day – Les Schwab Tires and Oktoberfest say “Thank You!” to those who are serving or have served in the military with a $2 venue discount.
- Arts/crafts over 100 vendors – sponsored by Wells Fargo
- Cruz-n Car Show sponsored by BMW of Salem on Saturday and Sunday
- Wiener dog races – watch those little legs run!
- 5/10K Run; ½ Marathon; and Golf Tournament on Saturday morning;
- Camping and RV sites available
The festival is organized and run by volunteers. It is the largest, all volunteer led event in the Northwest. It is dedicated to providing a quality, reasonably priced family celebration. Since it began 50 years ago, Oktoberfest has donated over $3,000,000 to schools, churches, civic organizations, youth, seniors, hospitals, and other worthwhile causes.