2015 Bike Sexy: Undie Bike Ride & Clothing Drive | Free, Bicycling For A Cause, Event At Iron Pig Alehouse, Raffles, & More!
Don your best skivvies, grab your bike, and participate in a good cause for free this Thursday at the Bike Sexy Undie Bike Ride & Clothing Drive! Donations go to Father Joe’s Village, & there will be an event at Iron Pig Alehouse, with drink specials, raffles, & more! More info below.
FREE San Diego: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Related Events and Info:
- Festival: 2015 San Diego Restaurant Week | 8 Days, Over 180 Restaurants, Fresh Local Ingredients
- Win Tickets ($128): 2015 Del Mar Mud Run 5K @ Del Mar Racetrack | Unique Mud & Fun Filled Obstacle Course (September 26)
- Win Tickets ($140): 2015 Clever Talks | Concert-Like Conference To Inspire Millennials, Guest Speakers, Lil Jon, Jenna Marbles, & More! (September 26)
- Win Tickets ($200): 2015 Fashion Week San Diego In La Jolla | Runway Shows, Parties, Workshops, & More! (October 1-4)
2015 Bike Sexy: Undie Bike Ride & Clothing Drive Info:
2015 Bike Sexy: Undie Bike Ride & Clothing Drive
September 17, 6:30-9:30PM, 21+ | Free
Iron Pig Alehouse
More info: here
The Bike Sexy: Undie Ride & Clothing Drive is about having fun, promoting a positive self-body image, and building a stronger bike community in San Diego.
This is a free, fun ride to promote a healthy body image, and gather gently used clothing to donate to Father’s Joe’s Village. If you have warmer fall & winter clothing that is preferred but anything is accepted!
Then at Iron Pig, Ninkasi Brewing Co.Ninkasi Brewing will be hosting a Pints for a Cause event where they donate 1$ for every Ninkasi beer purchased including several limited edition Ninkasi IPA releases. Plus a sweet raffle to help us raise monies for more bicycle racks in Pacific Beach.
So let us celebrate cycling, celebrate your badass bicycling body, celebrate warm fall nights, and drink cold beers once we’re done. Feel good, dress up, down, or mostly not at all!
Loose Guidelines for Underwear Rides:
1. You should probably wear underwear.. only underwear or swimwear or something you feel comfortable in.
2. Helmets and lights are strongly encouraged
3. Be safe and have fun. (Bikes and beers obviously it will be fun!)
4. Age 21+ Bike Ride
5. RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
*We might be there early for a little happy hour…just saying.
More info: here
Newsletter: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!