San Diego Halloween 2015: Rise of the Jack O’Lanterns | Over 5,000 Hand-Carved Illuminated Jack O’Lanterns, Family-Friendly Trail Walk
Get excited for Halloween: Bring the whole family to experience fantastic displays of over 5,000 hand-carved pumpkins carved by professional artists in a safari-like walk set to original music at Rise of the Jack O’Lanterns! More info below.
FREE San Diego: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Related Events and Info:
- Festival: 2015 La Mesa Oktoberfest | Free, Family-Friendly Fun, 200,000+ Attendees, German Beer & Food, Live Music, Dancing, More!
- Halloween: San Diego Halloween Events, Parties, Costumes, Contests, Haunted Houses
- Haunted House: San Diego Halloween 2015: The Haunted Hotel is Open for the Season | Top 13 Haunted Houses in America
- Win Tickets ($200): 2015 Fashion Week San Diego In La Jolla | Runway Shows, Parties, Workshops, & More! (October 1-4)
- Win Tickets ($80): 2015 OM Rising @ Waterfront Park | One-Day Music Festival, Electronic Dance, Healing Arts, Beer Gardens, & More! (October 24)
2015 Rise of the Jack O’Lanterns Info:
2015 Rise of the Jack O’Lanterns
Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays through October 25, Begins at 6:30PM | Free
San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Escondido
More info: therise.org
Lighting up the night this October is the most unique and iconic family friendly fall event, RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns!
Come see more than 5,000 hand-carved illuminated jack o’lanterns created by professional artists and sculptors arranged in creative ways along a 1/3-mile scenic walking trail all set to an original music score! The variety of new and exciting themes created for 2015 is sure to impress both RISE newbies and returning RISE fans.
You’ll go on safari and see larger-than-life animals carved from dozens of jack o’lanterns. Just watch out for our dragon that’s over 50 feet long and contains hundreds of jacks carved by a team of artists! You’ll visit the auto show and see some of your favorite classic cars re-imagined in a gourd-geous new way. You’ll also see our talented artists hand-paint and hand-carve the images of some of your favorite TV and movie stars into giant 100 pound pumpkins at our live carving station!
Our well lit parking lots and trail make The RISE experience safe and exciting for visitors of all ages.
More info: therise.org
Newsletter: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!