2015 Pumpkin Palooza @ Suzie’s Farm This Saturday! | Free To Attend, U-Pick Pumpkins, Family-Friendly Activities, Food & Drink
Bring the whole family out for free fun this Saturday with U-Pick Organic Pumpkins at Suzie’s Farm for Pumpkin Palooza! It’s free to attend, with plenty of activities for the whole family such as pumpkin carving, face painting, farm tours, food, drink, & more! More info below.
FREE San Diego: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Related Events and Info:
- Halloween Calendar: San Diego Halloween Events, Parties, Costumes, Contests, Haunted Houses
- Win Tickets ($60): Head: The Musical @ Tenth Avenue Arts Center | Campy Rock Adaptation of Classic “B” Horror Film “The Brain That Wouldn’t Die” (October 29-November 14)
- Win Tickets ($250): 2015 Massaquerade Ball @ Lafayette Hotel | Party on Halloween Night, Live Acrobatics, Fire Eating, 5 Areas of Music, Costumes, Treats (October 31)
- Win Tickets ($120): Monster Bash @ Gaslamp Quarter & East Village | San Diego’s Biggest Halloween Block Party, Over 15,000 Attendees, 5 Stages of Music & Freaky Areas (October 31)
- Win Tickets ($150): San Diego Zombie Crawl through Gaslamp Quarter | Halloween Night, Exclusive Parties with DJs, Performers, Drinks, & More! (October 31)
2015 Pumpkin Palooza Info:
2015 Pumpkin Palooza
October 17, 10AM-3PM | Free
More info: suziesfarm.com
Pumpkin Palooza is a fun, family-oriented farm experience centered around fall’s signature crop: the wondrous pumpkin!
U-Pick organic pumpkins in our 2 acre patch full of funky varieties in all shapes, sizes, and colors! Feel the crunch of dried pumpkin vines under your farm boots as you hunt for the perfect one to pick. Pumpkins are priced by size ranging from $3-$50. Pumpkin Palooza is a free event to attend and is open to the general public.
- Face Painting – For the kiddos or anyone young at heart!
- Pumpkin Carving – Can’t wait until you get home? Get in the fall spirit and give your freshly picked pumpkin a carve right on the spot at our self-serve pumpkin carving station!!
- Q&A with co-owners Robin and Lucila – Got a burning question about our operation? This is your chance to ask the experts!
- Lady Bug Release – Get covered in lady bugs as you help us release these beneficial bugs into the field! Bags of ladybugs can be purchased on the day of the event.
Harvest Kitchen will be on-site serving holistic, hand-made food with heart. Meat lovers look no farther than our friends at The Meat Men, who not only make a mean sausage sandwich on the spot, but they make the sausage, too!
Feeling parched? Quench your thirst with organic juice from Juice Wave or perk up with a coffee from Cafe Virtuoso. End on a sweet note with handmade gelato from our new friends at EscoGelato. And that’s just the beginning! We’ll have a whole line-up of local businesses and food options. Or bring your own blanket and have a picnic on the straw!
More info: suziesfarm.com
Newsletter: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!