2015 San Diego Holiday Events: Surfin’ Santa Arrival @ Seaport Village | Free Photos, Festive Parade, Holiday Shopping, Kids’ Activities, & More!
One of the nation’s most unique Santa sightings will bring joy to your whole family this Saturday at the Surfin’ Santa Arrival at Seaport Village! Pose for free photos with Santa & his surf board, check out the festival parade, do some holiday shopping, & much more! More info below.
FREE San Diego: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Related Events and Info:
- November: Our November Events Calendar
- Holidays: San Diego Holiday Events: Bazaars, Christmas, Shopping, Light Displays, Buy Local, & More
- Holidays: Julian Country Christmas Kickoff | Family-Friendly, Tree Lighting, Santa & Mrs. Claus, Music Performances, Holiday Shoppping, & More!
- Music: San Diego Jazz Fest @ Town & Country Convention Center | 5 Days of Jazz Music, Wide Variety of Styles, Large Dance Floors, Intimate Listening Rooms
- Thanksgiving: San Diego Thanksgiving Events: Parade, Black Friday, Star Lighting & More
2015 Surfin’ Santa Arrival Info:
2015 Surfin’ Santa Arrival
November 28, 1-5PM | Free
More info: seaportvillage.com
Southern California’s favorite Santa returns to Seaport Village on November 28 for free photos, a festive parade and local holiday shopping.
Named one of the ten best Santa sightings by USA Today, Santa will break out his boardshorts and favorite Hawaiian shirt on November 28 and cruise in from San Diego Bay for the tenth annual Surfin’ Santa celebration at Seaport Village.
From 1-5PM, visitors can pose for pictures with Santa on his giant surfboard, riding a six-foot wave. A festive parade along the boardwalk, kids crafting activities, live street performers and a wide variety of unique, local shops will keep visitors busy throughout the event.
“We’re thrilled about the tenth Surfin’ Santa celebration at Seaport Village,” said General Manager of Seaport Village, Terry Hall. “This one-of-a-kind event kicks off the holidays San Diego style with gorgeous weather and seafront shopping at locally-owned businesses.”
The tenth annual Surfin’ Santa celebration includes:
- Surfin’ Santa at Seaport VillageKids and adults will greet San Diego’s boardshort-wearing Santa for a festive parade down the boardwalk after his adventurous waterfront arrival at 1 p.m. Santa will be available for photos on his surfboard all afternoon, leaving time to enjoy the kids craft tables, live entertainment and dining into the evening.
- Eco-Friendly Ornament Making with Birch Aquarium at ScrippsKids of all ages can create customized eco-friendly ornaments to take home and hang on the tree.
- Holiday Shopping At More Than 50 Unique Shops and EateriesShoppers are guaranteed to find something for everyone on their holiday shopping lists, including local wine selections from San Pasqual Winery & Tasting Room, customized tumblers from Tervis, spectacular paintings from Wyland Galleries, sustainable jewelry from Urban Girl Accessories and much more. Mistletoe is dedicated to Christmas décor all year round.
More info: seaportvillage.com
Newsletter: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!