2015 San Diego Holiday Events: Jungle Bells @ San Diego Zoo | Live Performances, Animal Activities, Lights Displays, Now-January 3
Bring all your friends & family out to San Diego Zoo to celebrate the holiday season with lights, animals, live performances, & a whole lot of fun during Jungle Bells! More info below.
FREE San Diego: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Related Events and Info:
- Holidays: San Diego Holiday Events: Bazaars, Christmas, Shopping, Light Displays, Buy Local, & More
- NYE: San Diego NYE Yacht Party aboard Inspiration Hornblower | Views of Harbor, Champagne & Open Bar, 3 Levels of Music, Photo Booth, Hors d’Oeuvres (Win Tickets, $300+)
- NYE: NYE Beach Party @ The Catamaran Resort | Party at Luxurious Resort Overlooking Mission Bay, 4 Rooms of Entertainment, Drinks & Hors d’Oeuvres (Win Tickets, $350+)
2015 Jungle Bells Info:
2015 Jungle Bells
December 12 – January 3
San Diego Zoo
More info: zoo.sandiegozoo.org
Twinkling lights, festive foods, and merry performances transform the Zoo into a wild, glowing wonderland during Jungle Bells. Ride the Twinkle Lights Trolley to tour an array of animal light sculptures, enjoy jingly, jazzy carols, acrobatic trampoline elves, and more.
Jungle Bells activities are included with your admission or membership unless otherwise noted.*
- Happy Holidays Happens at Albert’s*
‘Tis the season for great deals on drinks and appetizers at Albert’s Restaurant. Stop by to fill your stomach before getting your Jungle Bells on.
- Santa’s Igloo* (Price: $29.99 and up)
Stop in at Santa’s igloo for a visit and photo with the jolly old elf.
- 23 Days of Jungle Bells
Which is more fun, unwrapping a gift or what’s inside? Watch our raccoon deftly open a “present” that contains a favorite food.
- California Coast Credit Union
Visit our Presenting Sponsor’s booth on the following dates from 3:00 to 8:00 PM: December 12, 14, 19, and January 2.
Watch some of our animals enjoy special enrichment, and get to know more about them from their keepers.
- 4:00 PM – Animal Ambassadors – Urban Jungle
- 4:00 PM – Otter – Asian Passage
- 5:30 PM – Children’s Zoo – Discovery Outpost
- 6:00 PM – Giraffe – Urban Jungle
- Jungle Bell Rock
- Strolling Musician
- Jingle Brass
- Toy Shop Hop
- Dr. Zoolittle’s ” ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas”
- “Carol of the Jungle Bells” Light Experience
- Twinkle Light Trolley* (Price: $3 Adult, $2 Child)
- Costume Characters
- “Celebration of Lights” Music/Light Experience
- Polar Express 4-D Experience* (Price: $6 Adult/Child)
- Jungle Bells Instameet Challenge
Calling all Instagram-ers! Join us at Northern Frontier on Saturday, December 19 at 9:30 AM for an exclusive Instagram meet-up and photo walk. Enjoy the holiday cheer, enter the free raffle, and compete with fellow phone-ographers for cool prizes.
- Jungle Bells Photo Contest
Tag your holiday photos at the Zoo with #sdzjunglebells for a chance to win a behind the scenes look at Polar Bear Plunge.
More info: zoo.sandiegozoo.org
Newsletter: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!