MANY San Diego New Year’s Weekend Events: NYE Parties, Int’l Auto Show, Brunches, Cruises, Polar Plunge, Comedy, Concerts, Beer, Wine, & More! | December 31-January 3, 2016
The New Year is upon us, San Diego, & it’s going to be a fantastic weekend! We’ve got tons of area events including NYE Parties with countdowns & champagne toasts so you can ring in the new year in style including Cruises, NYE Beach Party, & NYE Yacht Party, the International Auto Show for car buffs all weekend, your party recovery on New Year’s Day at Brunches and Polar Plunge, Comedy Shows, Concerts, your last chance to catch the Cannon Battles & Jungle Bells at San Diego Zoo, plus so much more! Below is a list of several fun events, and most of them are FREE!
Start the countdown! Pipeline has a large list of San Diego New Year’s Eve parties, events, champage toasts, and GIVEAWAYS to help you ring in the new year. We update our info frequently, and you can see updates on our Halloween calendar here.
WIN SAN DIEGO NYE TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in San Diego. Join newsletter if you like free stuff!
Related Events & Info
- Updates: San Diego New Years Parties, Events, Champagne Toasts, Giveaways & More
- San Francisco: San Francisco Pipeline’s NYE Events Calendar
- Portland: PDX Pipeline’s Portland NYE Events Calendar
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s NYE Events Calendar
2015 San Diego New Year’s Eve Events & Info
2015 San Diego Beer Week Begins This Friday! | 10-Day County-Wide Festival, Special Events, Tours, Demonstrations, & More!
Celebrate San Diego’s thriving craft beer culture with great events, tours, demos, drink specials, & more during the 10-day festival of San Diego Beer Week! More info below.
Related Events and Info:
- November: Our November Events Calendar
- Thanksgiving: San Diego Thanksgiving Events: Parade, Black Friday, Star Lighting & More
- Holidays: San Diego Holiday Events: Bazaars, Christmas, Shopping, Light Displays, Buy Local, & More
- Film: San Diego Asian Film Festival Kicks Off This Weekend | 130+ Films From 20 Countries, 5 Different Venues
- Win Tickets ($90): Club M 5th Anniversary Gala @ The Grand Del Mar | James Bond Themed Party, Live Music, Cocktails, Fashion Showcase (November 6)
2015 San Diego Beer Week Info:
MANY San Diego Weekend Events & Giveaways ($700+): Little Italy FESTA, Ocean Beach Oktoberfest, Parties, Art, Beer, Wine, & More! | October 8-11, 2015
It’s going to be an amazing autumn weekend, San Diego! We’ve got tons of area event listings including Little Italy FESTA on Sunday, Ocean Beach Oktoberfest & Oktoberfest in El Cajon, Old Town’s Fall Festival & Beer by the Bay on Saturday, get ready for Halloween at the San Diego Costume Guild’s Annual Sale, La Jolla’s Art & Wine Festival, & much more! As always, we also have a big list of San Diego events and over $700 in giveaways to fill up your weekend.
Win San Diego Tickets:
- Win Tickets ($80): 2015 OM Rising @ Waterfront Park | One-Day Music Festival, Electronic Dance, Healing Arts, Beer Gardens, & More! (October 24)
- Win Tickets ($120): Head: The Musical @ Tenth Avenue Arts Center | Campy Rock Adaptation of Classic “B” Horror Film “The Brain That Wouldn’t Die” (October 29-November 14)
- Win Tickets ($250): 2015 Massaquerade Ball @ Lafayette Hotel | Party on Halloween Night, Live Acrobatics, Fire Eating, 5 Areas of Music, Costumes, Treats (October 31)
- Win Tickets ($120): Monster Bash @ Gaslamp Quarter & East Village | San Diego’s Biggest Halloween Block Party, Over 15,000 Attendees, 5 Stages of Music & Freaky Areas (October 31)
- Win Tickets ($150): San Diego Zombie Crawl through Gaslamp Quarter | Halloween Night, Exclusive Parties with DJs, Performers, Drinks, & More! (October 31)
Celebrate on the beach for beer, drinks, and fun at Ocean Beach Oktoberfest! Raise a glass at the oceanfront beer garden, listen to live music, run in the Brat Trot, have a chance to win cash prizes, & so much more! More info below.
Related Events and Info:
- Halloween Calendar: San Diego Halloween Events, Parties, Costumes, Contests, Haunted Houses
- Jack-O-Lanterns: Rise of the Jack O’Lanterns | Over 5,000 Hand-Carved Illuminated Jack O’Lanterns, Family-Friendly Trail Walk
- Haunted House: The Haunted Hotel is Open for the Season | Top 13 Haunted Houses in America
- Win Tickets ($60): Head: The Musical @ Tenth Avenue Arts Center | Campy Rock/Pop Adaptation of the Classic “B” Horror Movie, “The Brain That Wouldn’t Die” (October 29-November 14)
2015 Ocean Beach Oktoberfest Info:
MANY San Diego Labor Day Weekend Events & Giveaways ($550+): Bacon Fest, Free Concerts, Movies, Festivals, & More! | September 3-7, 2015
Get ready for a fantastic Labor Day Weekend, San Diego! We’ve got lots of area event listings including San Diego Bacon Fest, Festival of Sail Saturday & Sunday, Queendom Tribe Event on Saturday, Barona Powwow all weekend, free outdoor movies, farmers’ markets, & much more! As always, we also have a big list of San Diego events and more than $450 in giveaways to fill up your weekend.
Featured: San Diego Bacon Fest @ Liberty Station – NTC Park | Unlimited Food & Drink Tastings, 25+ Breweries & Distilleries, Live Music (Win Tickets, $120)
Win San Diego Tickets:
- Win Tickets ($120): San Diego Bacon Fest @ Liberty Station – NTC Park | Unlimited Food & Drink Tastings, 25+ Breweries & Distilleries, Live Music (September 5)
- Win Tickets ($128): 2015 Del Mar Mud Run 5K @ Del Mar Racetrack | Unique Mud & Fun Filled Obstacle Course (September 26)
- Win Tickets ($140): 2015 Clever Talks | Concert-Like Conference To Inspire Millennials, Guest Speakers, Lil Jon, Jenna Marbles, & More! (September 26)
- Win Tickets ($200): 2015 Fashion Week San Diego In La Jolla | Runway Shows, Parties, Workshops, & More! (October 1-4)
MANY San Diego Weekend Events & Giveaways ($290+): Hess Fest, SD International Fringe Festival, LomaPalooza, Parties, Music, Beer, Wine, & More | July 23-26, 2015
It’s going to be an amazing weekend in San Diego & we’ve got lots of area events for you including San Diego International Fringe Festival all weekend, Hess Fest 2015 & LomaPalooza on Saturday, Insect Festival at San Diego Botanical Garden, San Diego Gay Men’s Chorus at Balboa Theatre, North PB Sip N’ Stoll, & much more! Below is a list of several other fun events, and most of them are FREE!
Featured: Hess Fest 2015 @ Mike Hess Brewing Co. | Street Party, Unlimited Samples From 19 Breweries, Food Tastings, Live Music (Win Tickets $120)
Win San Diego Tickets:
- Win Tickets ($120): Hess Fest 2015 @ Mike Hess Brewing Co. | Street Party, Unlimited Samples From 19 Breweries, Food Tastings, Live Music (July 25)
- Win Tickets ($40): Dive-In Theater & Pool Party @ Lafayette Hotel | Film & Music Video Screenings, Beautiful Poolside Location, Drinks, Vendors, & More! (August 15)
- Win Tickets ($130+): San Diego Cork & Draft Classic Wine & Beer Festival @ Embarcadero Park North | Unlimited Tastings, Local Entertainment, & More! (August 29)