Enjoy the best San Diego March events, festivals, and things to do in March 2016 with this calendar of events.
- Tuesdays: Free San Diego Museum Days | 20 Participating Museums, Free Residents Tuesdays (more info)
- Wednesdays: Ocean Beach Farmers’ Market | Fresh Produce, Ready To Eat Meals, Live Music, 4-7PM (more info)
- Wednesdays: Encinitas – Encinitas Station Farmers Market @ Downtown Encinitas | 4-8PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Hillcrest Night Bazaar @ T Lounge | Art, Vendors, Live Entertainment, 6-11PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Curbside Bites @ Innovations Academy | Gourmet Food Trucks, 5-8PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Thursdays Is The New Firkin Friday @ Thorn Street Brewery | New Cask Of Specialty Ale Starting @ 5:30PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Thirsty Thursdays Trivia @ Tidewater Tavern | 7PM, Drink Specials, Prizes (more info)
- Thursdays: Carmel Valley – Certified Farmers’ Market @ Canyon Crest Academy | 2:30-7PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Horton Square Farmers Market | March-October, 11AM-3PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Linda Vista Farmers’ Market | 2-6PM (more info)
- Thurdays: UTC Farmers’ Market @ 7131 Regents | 3-7PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Balboa Park History Tour @ San Diego History Center | $15, 11AM-Noon (more info)
- Thursdays: Oceanside – Farmers’ Market @ Downtown Oceanside | 9AM-1PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Oceanside – Sunset Market @ Downtown Oceanside | Farmers’ Market, Arts & Crafts, Live Music, 5-9PM (more info)
- Thursdays: Chula Vista – Third Avenue Village Farmers’ Market | 3-7PM (more info)
- Fridays: Hops On The Harbor | Cruise On Luxury Yacht, Local Brews & Craft Beer Flights, Gourmet Food Stations, Brewery Experts (more info)
- Fridays: Free Lunchtime Concerts @ Westfield UTC | ‘Plaza Unglugged’, Local San Diego Musicians, 12-2PM (more info)
- Fridays: Ecstatic Dance: Shut Up & Throw Down @ Dance Place San Diego | Classes & Open Dance Parties, 1st & 3rd Fridays (more info)
- Fridays: Gaslamp Ghosts Walking Tour | 90 Minute Tour Through Gaslamp’s Most Haunted Locations, 5PM (more info)
- Fridays: Hops On The Harbor | Beer Pairing Dinner Cruise, Live Music, Harbor Views (more info)
- Fridays: People’s Produce Farmers’ Market | South Eastern San Diego Outdoor Marketplace, 3-7PM (more info)
- Fridays: Kearny Mesa Farmers Market @ 5898 Copley Dr | 10:30AM-1:30PM (more info)
- Fridays: La Mesa – Farmers Market @ La Mesa Civic Center | Fresh Produce, Flowers, Hot Food, Artisan Cheeses & Oils, 2-6PM (more info)
- Fridays: Imperial Beach – Farmers’ Market @ Pier Plaza | Noon-7:30PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Free Lunchtime Concerts @ Westfield UTC | ‘Plaza Unglugged’, Local San Diego Musicians, 12-2PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Vista Farmers Market @ San Diego County Courthouse | Oldest Farmers Market In San Diego County, 8AM-1Pm (more info)
- Saturdays: Little Italy Mercato @ W. Cedar From Kettner To Front | Market, Live Music, 8AM-2PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Golden Hill Farmers’ Market @ B Street Between 27th & 28th | 9:30AM-1:30PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Scripps Ranch Farmers’ Market | 9AM-1:30PM (more info)
- Saturdays: City Heights Farmers’ Market | Produce, Arts & Crafts, Kids’ Activities, Live Entertainment, 9AM-1PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Southeast San Diego Peoples Produce Certified Market | 3-6PM (more info)
- Saturdays: Del Mar – Farmers Market @ Del Mar City Hall Parking Lot | Fresh Produce, Eggs, Seafood, Flowers, 1-4PM (more info)
- Sundays: Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise | 2-Hour Scenic Cruise, Buffet, Complimentary Boarding Champagne, Live Music (more info)
- Sundays: Free Sunday Concerts @ Seaport Village East Plaza Gazebo | 1-4PM, Family Friendly (more info)
- Sundays: North San Diego Farmers Market @ Sikes Adobe Historic Farmstead | 10:30AM-3:30PM (more info)
- Sundays: Gaslamp 3rd Avenue Farmers Market | 9AM-1PM (more info)
- Sundays: Hillcrest Farmers Market @ Hillcrest DMV Parking Lot | 9AM-2PM (more info)
- Sundays: Free Lunchtime Concerts @ Westfield UTC | ‘Plaza Unglugged’, Local San Diego Musicians, 12-2PM (more info)
- Sundays: Point Loma Farmers’ Market @ Canon & Rosecrans | 9:30AM-2:30Pm (more info)
- Sundays: San Marcos – Farmers’ Market @ 1020 W San Marcos Blvd | 11AM-3PM (more info)
- Sundays: Solana Beach – Cedros Avenue Farmers’ Market | 1-5PM (more info)
- Sundays: Rancho Santa Fe – Farmers Market @ 16079 San Dieguito Rd | 9:30AM-2PM (more info)
March 30: Murals Of La Jolla | Free Walking Tours, 5:30PM, Last Wednesdays
Join fellow art enthusiasts and learn more about the artists and their artworks created specifically for Murals of La Jolla during a guided walking tour. You will learn more about each artist and the type of work they make beyond the Murals of La Jolla Project. Each mural has its own story and by the end of the tour you will know more about the inspiration and concept behind each image. More info.
March 20: Hot Chocolate 15K/5K @ Petco Park | Race, Chocolate Vendors, Goodie Bags & Finishers’ Medals (more info)
March 17: La Jolla – Free Third Thursdays @ Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego | 5-7PM (more info)
March 12: Ray At Night @ North Park Neighborhood | Art Walk, 6-10PM, Second Saturdays
Come and visit North Park’s eclectic Art & Culture neighborhood and be inspired by all the creative energy from local and nationally known artists. Ray @ Night is San Diego’s largest and longest-running monthly art walk. More info.
March 5-6: Spring Busker Festival @ Seaport Village | Free, Live Music, Noon-6PM
Every spring, talented buskers from all over the country and the world perform their extraordinary acts for your enjoyment at Seaport Village. We also have our resident buskers who perform year round. Seaport Village has made quite a name for itself in the busking world. More info.
March 4: Oceanside – Art Walk @ Downtown Oceanside | Free, Art, Performances, Music, 6-9PM, First Fridays
Oceanside is the home to military, surf, skate and now a thriving art district. Join as we promote our vibrant art community showcasing live performances, music, poetry, art education, culinary and pop-up art galleries embedded in local businesses and public spaces. More info.
March 4: One Singular Sensation: A Tribute To The Music Of Marvin Hamlisch @ Jacobs Music Center | One Night Only, 8PM (more info)
March 2: Escondido – Wow Wednesdays @ Escondido Center For The Arts | Free Community Concerts, First Wednesdays
New month, new music. Reset your mind and refresh your soul with a harmonious mid-week break, delivered in the form of our FREE community concert series that happens the first Wednesday of every month, September through June, with TWO showtimes to choose from: 4PM & 7PM. More info.
Newsletter: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Submit events: If you would like to submit events for our calendar, please email us at sandiegopipeline at gmail dot com