dia de los muertos san diego
2015 Día de Los Muertos @ Bazaar del Mundo | Family-Friendly, Guest Artists, Crafts & Decorated Altars, Live Music
Bazaar del Mundo in Old Town will keep its traditional Mexican spirit alive by paying homage to the deceased with a Día de los Muertos event featuring elaborately decorated altars, & family-friendly activities such as sugar-skull decorating & face painting! More info below.
FREE San Diego: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Related Events and Info:
- Halloween Calendar: San Diego Halloween Events, Parties, Costumes, Contests, Haunted Houses
- Win Tickets ($50): Singles Masquerade Ball @ Bang Bang | Meet Eligible Singles, Dress To Impress, Live DJ, Raffle & Prizes (October 28)
- Win Tickets ($120): Head: The Musical @ Tenth Avenue Arts Center | Campy Rock Adaptation of Classic “B” Horror Film “The Brain That Wouldn’t Die” (October 29-November 14)
- Win Tickets ($250): 2015 Massaquerade Ball @ Lafayette Hotel | Party on Halloween Night, Live Acrobatics, Fire Eating, 5 Areas of Music, Costumes, Treats (October 31)
- Win Tickets ($150): San Diego Zombie Crawl through Gaslamp Quarter | Halloween Night, Exclusive Parties with DJs, Performers, Drinks, & More! (October 31)