el cajon hauntfest
MANY San Diego Weekend Events & Giveaways ($650): Boulevard BOO! Parade, HauntFest, OM Rising, Parties, Brunch, & More! | October 22-25, 2015
Autumn is in full swing, & it’s going to be a beautiful weekend in San Diego! We’ve got lots of area events including HauntFest On Main in El Cajon Friday, OM Rising & the Boulevard BOO! Parade on Saturday, train rides & family fun at Once Upon a Halloween in Poway on Sunday, Trick or Treat Family Festival, Harvest Fest in Del Mar, & much more! As always, we also have a big list of San Diego events and over $650 in giveaways to fill up your weekend.
FREE San Diego: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Featured: OM Rising @ Waterfront Park | One-Day Music Festival, Electronic Dance, Healing Arts, Beer Gardens, & More! (Win Tickets, $80)
Win San Diego Tickets:
- Win Tickets ($80): 2015 OM Rising @ Waterfront Park | One-Day Music Festival, Electronic Dance, Healing Arts, Beer Gardens, & More! (October 24)
- Win Tickets ($50): Singles Masquerade Ball @ Bang Bang | Meet Eligible Singles, Dress To Impress, Live DJ, Raffle & Prizes (October 28)
- Win Tickets ($120): Head: The Musical @ Tenth Avenue Arts Center | Campy Rock Adaptation of Classic “B” Horror Film “The Brain That Wouldn’t Die” (October 29-November 14)
- Win Tickets ($250): 2015 Massaquerade Ball @ Lafayette Hotel | Party on Halloween Night, Live Acrobatics, Fire Eating, 5 Areas of Music, Costumes, Treats (October 31)
- Win Tickets ($150): San Diego Zombie Crawl through Gaslamp Quarter | Halloween Night, Exclusive Parties with DJs, Performers, Drinks, & More! (October 31)