san diego theatre events
Win Tickets ($120): Head: The Musical @ Tenth Avenue Arts Center | Campy Rock Adaptation of Classic “B” Horror Film “The Brain That Wouldn’t Die”
We are giving away two pairs tickets to Head: The Musical at The Tenth Avenue Arts Center on Halloween night – Saturday, October 31st! To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winners will be drawn and emailed Wednesday, October 28th.
FREE SAN DIEGO: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets to great SD events. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
From our partners:
Head: The Musical
October 29-November 14
General Admission ($30/piece)
More Info & Tickets: properlyproduced.com
Properly Produced Productions is a new theatre company bringing some extra thrilling shows for The Tenth Avenue Arts Center’s Delightfully frightening event, Terror At The Tenth including Head: The Musical, a campy Rock/Pop adaptation of the classic “B” Horror film, “The Brain That Wouldn’t Die”.
Dr. Bill Cortner has been conducting illegal experiments with human transplants when Read the rest of this entry »
July is here and there are so many fantastic San Diego events, festivals, & parties to keep you busy all month! We have over 200 in our July calendar here and we are adding more every day. Below are some highlights!
Related Events and Info:
- July: Our July Events Calendar
- Fourth of July: San Diego Fourth of July Events, Fireworks, Celebrations, Parades
- Fireworks: 2015 Big Bay Boom – San Diego’s Largest 4th of July Fireworks Show | Schedule, Where to Watch
- Pride: San Diego Pride Events: Parade, Festival, Shows, & More
- Movies: Free Summer Movies In The Park | Schedule, May-September
- Music: Free Summer Twilight Concerts @ Balboa Park | Schedule, June-August