surfin’ santa san diego
MANY San Diego Thanksgiving Weekend Events: SD Jazz Fest, Julian Country Christmas, Holiday Shopping, Surfin’ Santa, Music, & More | November 26-29, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving weekend, San Diego! We’ve got lots of area events for your holiday weekend including the San Diego Jazz Fest all weekend long; Thanksgiving Day Luncheon Cruise; holiday fun at Julian Country Christmas, the arrival of Surfin’ Santa at Seaport Village, Fantasy On Ice at Liberty Station & the Christmas Celebration at Sea World; partying with camels at Pomegranate Days; plus so much more! Below is a list of several fun events, and most of them are FREE!
Featured: San Diego Jazz Fest @ Town & Country Convention Center | 5 Days of Jazz Music, Wide Variety of Styles, Large Dance Floors, Intimate Listening Rooms
2015 San Diego Holiday Events: Surfin’ Santa Arrival @ Seaport Village | Free Photos, Festive Parade, Holiday Shopping, Kids’ Activities, & More!
One of the nation’s most unique Santa sightings will bring joy to your whole family this Saturday at the Surfin’ Santa Arrival at Seaport Village! Pose for free photos with Santa & his surf board, check out the festival parade, do some holiday shopping, & much more! More info below.
Related Events and Info:
- November: Our November Events Calendar
- Holidays: San Diego Holiday Events: Bazaars, Christmas, Shopping, Light Displays, Buy Local, & More
- Holidays: Julian Country Christmas Kickoff | Family-Friendly, Tree Lighting, Santa & Mrs. Claus, Music Performances, Holiday Shoppping, & More!
- Music: San Diego Jazz Fest @ Town & Country Convention Center | 5 Days of Jazz Music, Wide Variety of Styles, Large Dance Floors, Intimate Listening Rooms
- Thanksgiving: San Diego Thanksgiving Events: Parade, Black Friday, Star Lighting & More