temecula greek festival
MANY San Diego Weekend Events & Giveaways ($750+): Pumpkin Palooza, Trick or Trot Fun Run, Greek Festival, Parties, Sales, Beer, Wine, & More | October 15-18, 2015
It’s going to be a fantastic weekend, San Diego! We’ve got tons of area events including Pumpkin Palooza on Saturday, Trick or Trot Fun Run on Sunday, Greek Festival in Temescula, Halloween Carnival & Haunted House in Carlsbad, Rise of the Jack O’Lanterns all weekend, Kids Free in October at participating Museums, & much more! As always, we also have a big list of San Diego events and over $750 in giveaways to fill up your weekend.
FREE San Diego: Subscribe to our email newsletter of San Diego events, festivals, specials, & GIVEAWAYS!
Win San Diego Tickets:
- Win Tickets ($80): 2015 OM Rising @ Waterfront Park | One-Day Music Festival, Electronic Dance, Healing Arts, Beer Gardens, & More! (October 24)
- Win Tickets ($50): Singles Masquerade Ball @ Bang Bang | Meet Eligible Singles, Dress To Impress, Live DJ, Raffle & Prizes (October 28)
- Win Tickets ($120): Head: The Musical @ Tenth Avenue Arts Center | Campy Rock Adaptation of Classic “B” Horror Film “The Brain That Wouldn’t Die” (October 29-November 14)
- Win Tickets ($250): 2015 Massaquerade Ball @ Lafayette Hotel | Party on Halloween Night, Live Acrobatics, Fire Eating, 5 Areas of Music, Costumes, Treats (October 31)
- Win Tickets ($120): Monster Bash @ Gaslamp Quarter & East Village | San Diego’s Biggest Halloween Block Party, Over 15,000 Attendees, 5 Stages of Music & Freaky Areas (October 31)
- Win Tickets ($150): San Diego Zombie Crawl through Gaslamp Quarter | Halloween Night, Exclusive Parties with DJs, Performers, Drinks, & More! (October 31)